Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Road to be Taken / Choices of life



It's time to choose the road to be taken. Perhaps, some people has already made their choice earlier. Not like me, until now, still undecided.



No matter which road you choose, keep walking with no regrets.



No looking back. Move forward. Pursue your dreams with full of courage and never give up.



Believe in yourself that you can do it and do your very best to achieve what you want.



Sometimes, I just dislike choices. To make up my mind, and go for what i want isn't that easy.



And sometimes, what comes up even worser is, I don't even know what I want. And that is the worst part yet the part I hated the most.



Financial is not a problem. But, to use the hard earn money is not a feeling-good-thing to do to me.



To choose a course which don't really give a guarantee job opportunity in Malaysia, but that's the only course I'm interested in all along the way. Should I go for it?



To study abroad, I don't really like over hectic life. A simple yet meaningful one will do. The high living cost and expenses study overseas are the things that I wish my parents need not to spend a single cent too.

To go for local matriculation, the only pathway after completing matric is our local public universities. Besides, I might not get to study in the field i wanted to. Also, the language used by the lecturers in matric or local public U is still mixing up BM and English while the text and reference we will be using is in english.

Applying scholarships. I'm actually kinda reluctant in applying scholarships. I know that this should be my filial duty, but, I dislike using all those fake monthy income to get what I don't really deserve having. I should give more chance to the real needy, right?



We always think about all the consequences before and after we made the decision. Yet, we ended up making no conclusion



We stop infront of the two diverged roads, thinking whether it is a RIGHT or WRONG making this decision. Feeling unsecure. Feeling miserable. Dillema. Lost.

I, still, haven't make up my mind. You?

No matter what you have decided, there is no RIGHT or WRONG for any decisions made. It actually depends on the way and how you think of it only. Just Go For it with no REGRETS ! I know it is hard. But, we have no other choice right?

To all my lovely friends, once you have decided, just keep on moving forward ! Don't think too much or looking backwards. Life goes on. Good luck and All the best in your future undertakings ! Achieve the Highest you can. Always have faith and believe in yourself. Do your very best in everything you do, so that you wont feel regret. As long as you have done you very best, is it more than enough already =) May all your dreams come true. Bright future is waiting for you. * 'they' are waving 'their' hands to you, see it not? * Pursue your dreams to the fullest and NEVER GIVE UP!


if you think you can, you surely can.

p/s: At times, I just wanted to make up my mind without thinking much and hesitation. However, it is kinda impossible to do so, right? Think positive as positive thinking is a way to success. =)

4 comments:

  1. the road not taken?! hahaha!
    gud luck! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. jj- yaya. the road not taken. hehehe. I like that poem lo seriously. meaningful ! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think positive as positive thinking is a way to success.
    like !!!
    thumbs up

    ReplyDelete