Friday, March 5, 2010

Right Now

the third one from left matches me the most RIGHT NOW.


I don't feel good now.

The feeling is back.

It is now like what i have gone through two months ago.

Tan Jin Jie, the one who made me feel so bad that time.

I'm NOT blaming you and yet i know you will read this.

Before this, NS is so nothing to Tan Yi Ling.

But now, I couldn't believe I have a strong feeling of not leaving my life now.

Surrounded with whole bunch of good friends.

Continue building up strong friendships.

Receiving love and care from my dear parents and beloved friends.

That's the best thing ever in life, right?

Maybe the news came too sudden.

Not well prepared to accept the news yet.

SPM results announcement and also NS second batch list came out on the same day?!

They did it on purpose ? Damn.

SPM results is okay for me. NS.. shocked !

And now, i'm worry bout my driving and motorcycling test. A re-test to be more exact for driving. LOL


Don't worry bout me, I think i'm okay. =)



p/s : Down by Jay Sean is so nice to sing when you're down. The song is just so-not-down. :)

So baby are you down down down down down, down~~ down~~

3 comments:

  1. mayb u not in second batch leh..
    but after i say this then u will be in it.. paiseh har..
    3months nia ma. at the fuz sure not so into it.. but lata u go in one week then meet new frens and forget the feeling now loo...
    but nvr forget us har.. hehe

    see u next thurs!

    cloudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ling, can i say something here??
    u wont mind, right??

    erm, i wan to say eh hor~
    is ~~
    why u wanna the third 1 from the left ??
    y dun u straight forward and said the right 1 or the red 1..hehe...

    okok, sorry , once again i break this atmosphere...paiseh la...

    erm, now u feel why i wanna cry liao..everyone experience this. there will be the day of separation btw BUDDIES..so , i , as an experience person , would like to tell u that. u only feel this for the 1st 3 days. later on, u will be fine. and start to joke and make fun about that. since u said NS will very fun wat, wat for u still sad leh...
    face it happily mah, u told me eh..so now i tell u back...hehe..just NS k, only 3 months. not 6 yrs..
    so u r much more better than me ..hehe

    GUDLUCK TO MY BBF~~~
    bring more sunblock...wahahahhahah~~

    ReplyDelete