Sunday, December 20, 2009

still photos for the 17th =P

1st cake of the day.
homemade from my mum!

heida . tommy . juicy

us =)
nice nice picture


yeah~ happy birthday to me (=




banyak tangan ni!



juicy . grasshopper . tommy . bikini
with strawberries



heida is happy with the strawberry.






heida felt so disappointed with the strawberry.


group photo =]




the friends for life! ^^

end of birthday celebration with the mushrooms.
it supposed to be a surprise party right?
anyway, I'm very touched.
love you guys always ><





2nd surprised party :

piece from yisean
like it!



with the greenish watermelon dolphin from e group juniors
you guys really thought that I like dolphin that much huh? lol



kath the childish XP



greenish dolphin with watermelon skin!
hahaha.
I like watermelon, indeed.

so,
do you like me
yes or no
( circle one )
this is the shirt i couldnt fit it anyway. -.-


the necklace .



2nd cake of the day!



cut cake cut cake.



those who broke into my house
it was really a surprise for the first time.
shouted like hell.

we're from A & E! hehe


wenxi : your socks are funny! LOL




yeah~~ nice one!



thank you all for the surprised party again!
it was simply superb and awesome!




alright! no more post for 17th birthday i think =)


No comments:

Post a Comment