Tuesday, December 1, 2009

the only day in a year

alright, I'm gonna blog about the whole day of my day.
first, at the time of 2343 of 29th of nov
I received a called from a insane guy
oops
hahahhaa
his name is TAN JIN JIE!
jinjie, hmm..
I'm really glad that to have a friend like you
our friendship is made in heart i believe
like last and last two years,
eventhough we seldom chat,
but we still get to be so close whenever we get along together.
that is the friendship i considered as a long lasting one.
there goes TAN JIN JIE my dearest friend! LOL
next..
I received message from a bunch of spm candidates which is out of my expectation
the list goes on with
yithing
szemeing
hanmay
lel
regina
deanjiun
yiruey
shienjoo
shunying
miyuki
geoffrey
puiyin
liewching
chawyeh
khaiying
jiahui
yanduan
my dearest MOM
sherlene
khangchien
jiayu
jiajia
xiangxiang
yenling
chinsin
huiying
huifang
hooixin
weiying
tingying
my dearest DAD
ciwping
my dearest A PEK
my dearest COUSIN SISTER
my dearest ER GU
tzeshyan
yeehua
yewyi
brenda
yvonne
my dearest COUSIN SISTER
huimei
xueting
haoyun
jiaying
teejin
chicheng
jiayen
yinyee
friends above, a thousand of thank you I would like say to you guys.
I send my deepest gratitude to all of you with all my heart
You guys really brighten up my day!
Again, THANK YOU all very very much!!!
Besides,
I did received call from my dearest KU MA
kuma, thanks for your angpao that will be given to me so soon.
to me, I feel the best where all my uncles and aunties send their wishes to me on my birthday and even before exams.
It really means a lot to me.
I feel so warm and contented to have such caring family members.
I'm seriously so 幸福!
In school,
terima kasih diucapkan kepada saudari-saudari yang bernama
yeewuan
sherlynn
elaine
lel again
chawyeh
jianmin
yingqi
huimei
connie
miyuki
cheehong
julin
shiaufern
tzebey
adeline
yunyan
shunying again
.
the surprise party!
hahahaha.
at first i really believed that yinyee was going to show me something
but then
my observance made me found out the shadow of my mum in the canteen
and so it was a surprise party
I act like I'm still in ignorance
owh yeah
was so paiseh when people sings 'happy birthday'
love my mum's cheese cake
yummy!
the strawberry and the kiwi too!
to the mushrooms,
alright
i surrender
this was really out of my expectation
though it was just a small party
I'm really happy to get the chance to celebrate with you guys on my DAY!
friends is always the best gift i gave myself
the five of you are the friends that know me more than myself
it is always my greatest pleasure to meet you guys in my high school life
and I learned a lot from you guys too
I transformed from a childish thinking kid to a more mature one now
I believe these are the friends that i'll only meet for once in a lifetime
no one can ever replace the five of you in my heart.
i really treasure and love the five of you
to vivian tan sze meing
i know you couldnt read these
but you know
that was the best present i ever had.
with the present of yours
my birthday became the bestest birthday ever
my friend
you are really important to me
you're prefect to me like i said
i can always be who i wanna be in front of you
tears drop while i was reading the thing you gave to me
THANK you, my very good friend!
to yisean, wenxi, xueting,kath,xiangxiang
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
SURPRISE !!!!!!!
break into my house and my room?!
luckily im well dressed
LOL
hmm
another five of you
what i can say is
to have juniors like you guys is one of the happiest thing in high school
i'm really touched.
thanks for the surprises
thanks for graffiti
thanks for the chain
thanks for the cake
and thanks for the
do you like me
yes or no
circle it!
although i couldnt fit myself in
you guys mean a lot to me
i always love being around with you guys
and i have a lot to say
thanks for everything
you guys are simply the best!
without this surprise party
my birthday will not be so wonderful and awesome!
till here.
pics will be uploaded in the next post.
missing the part of my dearest mum and dad.
ps: thanks to the one who wishes me in facebook too =D

2 comments:

  1. wah wah wah! beh pai leh!
    my name comes 1st! nyahaha!
    but the word insane doesnt really suit me lor! think of a new 1! =D
    anyway!
    HAPPY BDAY ONCE AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha
    yeah
    i know you'll say that!
    alright hmm
    how bout the HANDSOME guy with a botak head in the future?
    i think this one suits you more.
    LOL
    anyway,
    lou yao!
    thanks again and again!
    =P

    ReplyDelete