Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Just pictures for my 17th celebration =)

the one who turns seventeen. =)



lilian the very superb friend.


jinjie the mirror =)

the one that brought me up these seventeen years
with the most sincere love and care .



sweet, aren't they?
mum was gonna kiss my dad




dad's turn!
it's been awhile they didn't kiss infront of me =P



the best mum with her dearest daughter



I love you, mother!



I love you too, DAD!



kisses from me ^^



dad . ling . mum
always the happiest family



tan tee jin !
we're friends since standard one, you know?

ong jing min the actor!




tan jin jie the long lost twin brother =P



hearts you girls! mwax!




these people I called - friends!



oops! more people this time! ^^

the planner of the day!
thank you guys so so much!





alright, below is the picture was took today!



the besties in class! love you guys lot!
I love both D.I.Y presents from both of you!
friendship is made in the heart.
silent.
unwritten.
unbreakable by distance.
unchangeable by time.
Once a friend, FOREVER a friend!
I simply love all of you!!
Yiling.


2 comments:

  1. the photo! weird ==
    once a friend,forever a friend!

    lainey

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, weird meh?
    yeah yeah,
    once a friend, forever a friend!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete