Friday, July 10, 2009

_the LASTING frienship _

the days before.
is a number of FOUR



AFTER FIVE YEARS
.
..
...
....
.....
......

alright
pictures below are
the small farewell to TAN HAN TUNG aka THT

the day started
while waiting for the padington's pancake
we requested him to pose
and these are all his capabilities


cool


cute


yam


see see see his expression!
[ jiu shi ai yan ]
from the way he eat we can know why his body shape is so SLIM


F.O.S!
tht were trying clothes
me and cy were too bored so we did these


she looks so so so alike with the taiwan bull
[ my version kindly view chawyeh's blog ]


just the 3 of us


again!


I capture this and I certainly like it! =P



cy with the cosplay jacket!


: ekk : oowhh


: mm : hmmphh

this is TAN YI LING!


tht, you memang geli~


aaa and aaahhh
[ I look happy and yes I am ]

that's all!!
this lil farewell makes me tidur tak lena makan pun tak lena
both of you know why lar hurr



It's been 5 years
you guys really brighten up my life with full of joys
and lessen my sorrows
without you guys
I may not be who I am now
nevertheless
friends are like forever when I am with you guys
no matter how far distance may separate us
I strongly believe that the chain of our hearts will never break
never and ever
we will gather again one day
that's what I believe

To the three of you
I love and cherish all the moments we've been together
The happiest moment in my life
Thank you all for being my friend

Tan Han Tung
you are a great guy
I'm glad to have a nice 'bro' like you
you are leaving to the journey for the care of sick
yet you will always be miss
take good care of yourself
good luck and all the best
I'm here to give you the greatest SUPPORT
enjoy and be HAPPY always!




Tan Yi Ling
ends here =)

2 comments:

  1. nice one! the last photo u REALLY REALLY look happy!
    like never saw u lidat in photo bfore!

    laineyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha
    yea lor..
    really seldom see my ownself de happiness..
    this is the recent one.
    looks like i lost my happiness??
    hmm
    who knows..
    i dont know either..
    anyway
    thanks for your comment hur^^
    bye, laineyy



    -YiLiNg``

    ReplyDelete