Monday, July 20, 2009

It all happens just like YESTERDAY


the backdrop.


souvenirs .



fireplace . the shoe .



e n d l e s s



gadget .


presenting this post like the title
[ IT ALL HAPPENS JUST LIKE YESTERDAY ]
time flies is the words I could not deny
it flies rapidly
It all turns up to be reminiscence
I started to count the days we left
the song we sang together
It will be so sad that farewell is coming
yet it is time to leave
as what y3 said
there are too much to say
too little to write
71908
the ending of our functions
I want everything of us to be ENDLESS



Dear mushrooms,
I LOVE YOU!
YoU will always be my babe!!
mwax .

last but not least,
it is 190709!
Happy 1 Year E-N-D-L-E-S-S Anniversary!!!!


just from
the one with the most nicknames from all of you.




p/s: I wish time could stop at this moment
which is also a never dream come true

No comments:

Post a Comment