Thursday, August 28, 2008

Trip to CaMeRoN HiGhLaNdS + LoSt wOrLd


our apartment
[ it doesnt look nice but i like it ]


the LIGHT !
[ i like this ]


beautiful roses .


obviously . cactus


cactus farm .


i love this pic very much .
[ i took this, nice? ]


we were really cold !
[ freezing ]

the souvenirs i bought for them ^^
[ i bought 5 but i didnt buy for myself =P ]


the receipt XD


strawberry sundae .
[ eat it in a very cold condition ]


steambot dinner .

the freaking eggs .
[ right is mine left is cy's . it is quite delicious anyway ]


my favourite shop there .
[ the place i bought souvenirs ]

the night market with the potato balls
[ one of the nicest part in cameron . i love the potato balls ]

the pic before we get into the bed .

tea plantation .
[ the last station of cameron ]



ice-cream treated by Cik Goo Ching Ching
[ i'm abit touched actually, thanks ya ]


lost world of tambun .


parallel .


basically, this is my 2 days 1 night trip
and these are the photos i took
i enjoyed the weather there
although it is very cold
the air is simply so refreshing !

I'm really Sorry to ADE and SHER!!
They know why. T.T


5 comments:

  1. yeah
    giv me 3 sweets
    nt bad lar u
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. yynn >> sorry lar.. im quite poor actually.. i dun wanna die yet.. kakaz.. next time i'll buy for you

    yanduan >> 3 sweets is from penang actually XP dun whack me =P

    lookid >> yaya.. all taken by me.. nice leh?? u may continue wah+ing.. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. waa...seems like u had fun le
    btw...
    u have been tagged..
    go to my blog la~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok lar...
    u say u love me and i'll forgive u

    ReplyDelete
  5. deidre >> yaya.. hahaha.. okayxx.. tag me pulak.. =)

    yynn >> I LOVE YOU !! xP

    ReplyDelete