Sunday, August 31, 2008

tagged by DEI

RULE 1:Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.No TAG backs!

1. I'm actually quite quiet in class compare to my classmates XP
2. I don't play online games
3. I'll take up any challenges once people challenge me
4. I'm patriotic LOL
5. I love PENANG and MALAYSIA very much
6. I like to stay in class rather than ponteng
7. I don't really know how to feel ashamed that's why I'll do whatever things i dare in any public occasion
8. I don't bother about my hair
9. I always talk to myself when i look at the mirror and when I'm walking home alone
10. My endurance is very good
11. I have a loud voice and i laughed funnily
12. I'm always late
13. I have an unpredictable braveness
14. I like to stay at home and enjoy my life in my home sweet home
15. I love freedom and i like to be alone at home



I TAG
shing ying
yynn
jebez
jerry
adeline
yan duan
khang chien
whooi meen
sun yon
lilian




ENJOY!

3 comments: