Thursday, April 3, 2008

LAST YEAR'S LIFE



I miss last year life very much
it is much more relax, enjoy, meaningful
miss
``E3G
`` the one sitting beside me and the one around me
``the one that accompany me acting foolish during exam
`` the one that sing and dance in class with me
`` teachers that endure me
`` teachers that i made them suffer from heart attack
``teachers that trust on me
``the one that non-stop laugh n talk to me
``the one that cheers me
`` the one that bully me
``the one that perli me
`` the one that sama-sama buat tindakan yang tidak baik with me
``the one that ponteng with me
``the one that play a fool with me


i MISS you ALL !!!
Take Care MY dear E3G lovely FRIENDS!!!

9 comments:

  1. wat u mean by "the one that accompany me acting foolish during exam" ? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! correct spelling! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo......
    where m i???
    i noe u miz me sooooooo much.......
    tnx ya...
    bt i dont lk u...
    wakakakz...

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolx.dun care bout oO..d prob is..if u dun even noe how to spell my name,den just write dere sze yee..unless u dun noe this too..bek chek..it's melissa..k???but i still forgive n love ya..xP

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahahahahhaha
    i saw it..
    regarding to the mel's name thing
    wahahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo: hmm.. suak lor.. dont know how to appreciate me de u.. aikx.. im so disappoint on u..

    szeyee: aiyaa.. sorry lerr.. first time type ur christian name.. paiseh paiseh.. anyway.. thanks for forgiving.. i typed wrong many ppl's name recently.. paiseh.. luv ya too.. XP

    yinfang: hmm.. speechless -.-

    ReplyDelete
  7. got lar..
    u lor.. one of them.. hehe XP

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha....oh my gosh...i miss the life soooo much too...haih...hope can go back to the time after pmr...so siao...n fun.... v played v lao hiao they all...nvm la...juz treat it as a memory...very very sweet de memories....

    ReplyDelete