Saturday, June 1, 2013

It's YOU n o a n's 21st!




There you go the most gorgeous Sonia Ng You Noan without braces & with her beautiful teeth!

You Noan, what a nice & unique name in Chinese and English, seriously, your name is the most special!

Talking about this patternful girl I've met ever since NS and now my course mate in USM, 

You're the most mysterious yet patternful friend I've ever had. 

Being so hard yet so easy to reach your heart, making me feel that you're so lonely deep down like you need a true friend that you can really trust for 101% so that you get to pour everything out to him/her.

I'm blessed that I could meet you in USM again, and I can't imagine my life now without you.

You are one of the best friend that everyone could ever had.

Having you as a friend is one of the best thing I am grateful for.

Thank you for always being there for me. 

Thank you for everything you have done and given to me.

Thank you for trusting me and sharing your life with me.

No matter how, I am always here for you kay?

Sometimes, you just can't hide so much. It's okay to be yourself and say what you wanted to  :)

It's your day today, finally a legal grown-up.

Keeping up with your good work on photography and other special skills you have la. 

Will support you to the max! :D

May you be well and happy always with your life !

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!

Hearts you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment