Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hey, I want to slap myself too!

Hah! I thought getting satisfying grades is enough for midterm.
In actual fact, the grade was ruined by the assignment.
Okay, fine then, I will pay more effort on my following semester assignment.
And erm, after more and more consideration, deciding to make my blog private.
Just like, my friend out there, blog is just so private :P
And mum, can you please don't read my blog? Hahahahah! I know you will be reading this.

Reporting of Finals, bought 3 new pens and none of it survived till 3 hours of examination for Business Law paper. That's so sad. Thanks to my friend for giving me pens to sit for my English Language paper.

Alright, gonna stop here and get back to study.
Sorry YouNoan, for didn't reply back to your post.
Very touched to received a post from you on your blog. Seriously.
Sorry again, didn't make up a date for you. Let's do it after finals la.
Thank you very much for the blogpost. Appreciate it much :))

3 comments:

  1. Lol, let's slap each other.

    (by the way, i know there are people who read somebody's stuff and pepper salt sugar it then twist the meaning or do blind guessing and go spread around. uni life is complicated)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey dear, yeah, am inspired by your blogpost tile.
      dont think my blog kena this stuff la. but others might gone through it thats why make it private. haha. you know who am i referring to? :P

      Delete