Thursday, September 17, 2009

Nicknames . LOL

the one who laugh always

the consolation



the second runner up


the first runner up



the champion!


You may wonder what title do they won?


--------

As I was on the way back home from tuition just now,


I suddenly laugh because of the things I'm going do blog about.


You know when people gets boring, we'll try to find something to chat or do about to lighten up the days with all the funs and laughter.


And for your information, we, six of us, really like to create nicknames for some particular reason or eiher he or she has a special characteristic.
It's erm, our faourite passtime?


I don't know whether you guys heard nicknames like these before.


But I hope you can enjoy reading it.


I'll start off with :





pudding


wasabi


katak man


初吻


白墙壁


bu tor gua ( grapes )


bek lasam ( white dirty )


o lasam ( black dirty )


肥 trainer
异族恋
壮厉害

小弟弟


黑长马 aka oo teng be


sleeping bag


kiu mo kat (curly hair kat )


帅哥


樱桃小嘴


樱桃弟


樱桃嫂


情敌


watery


siam tai zhu


tai B


sin zhui ( collect water )


卖 CD 的


chi kor


michael & michelle


sunshine


手心


毕业不了


No。1


声音好听


中 1


I team leader


经典


鼻子缺陷


tu piang


放屁王


pregnant 6 months
pregnant 9 months


配配1 & 2
collap
dayang


berlian


pua kang bo


boat foot


semula


ah do


balloon


9 号鞋


miss U


Jelutong auntie


很帅的
头头
神枪手
two round turns
hehhehheh

马来人


zambia


beh bin ( 马面 )


妃子


boyfriend girlfriend


整个renjer最帅的


sinews aka tendons


mt


pimples and pox


tommy


muscle man


burger


bikini
叶美丽
gelang

curtain
grasshopper


heida


juicy


fruity


肥 fa aka fatty flower


rafflesia


hippo
feida


...........




I don't know did I left out anyone.


But they are really the people that brightens our day.


Now, I really appreciate the people above.


I apologize if you guys think that that was humiliating but we really didn't mean it.


These are just for FUN.


I couldn't imagine how would our life be without the people I stated above.


end of story.



Wanna know who are the great creater that create those silliest & weirdest nicknames?


scoll back to the top!

p/s : there is one more who always laugh aside but the picture of her is not posted. You should know who she is.
p/s 2: To the 5 of you, kindly let me know what are the names I left out. =P


2 comments:

  1. This post has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o...hahaha..
    again..
    i kor zai luan luan read d..
    hahaha..
    still remember..yr 2007...
    i luan luan read..
    hahahaha

    ei ei..
    i laughed you happy wor?
    like tat i will gam dong de wor..
    hahaha

    ya ..the 2 comments deleted is mine.

    ReplyDelete