Friday, January 2, 2009

S - A - B - A - H

Menara Tun Mustapha


Kota Kinabalu


Yayasan Sabah


Kindly guess what is it?! LOL!


University of SABAH

Mum and ME


Take note on my dad's butt =P


papa and mama


Dad and LiNg


the tallest tree I saw. I capture this pic. Nice?


Preparing for canopy walk


The only orang utan. Jacky is the name. He is drinking his favourite Nescafe~


outside my challet.


corridor


scenery outside my challet


saw the dead corals?


STARFISH!


evening sunset


cyrstal clear water


sunset


the boyfriend and girlfriend. Anyone can recognize the boyfriend? Looks familiar to me but I don't know who he is. LOL


Ling the superwoman! XP


WE are cute sometimes!


Another family same sized foot


another sunset. beautiful?


damn nice lar!

Is SIPADAN WATER VILLAGE RESORT!


sunrise! amazing hur?


the last pic I took before I leave. Nice hur^^


hotel shower!! omg!!


imperial hotel's toilet!


the hotel room! nice decor!!


the lobby. Is just a single floor hotel. Cool, right?





sorry for the late update
basically
is just pictures!!
hope you enjoy^^

3 comments:

  1. WOAH! all the pics so pretty geh! x)

    guess you really enjoy the trip right? =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NOE WHO IS THE GUY!!!
    HE IS TAE!!
    the one who look vy alike to Lin Zhi Ying!
    is that him actually?

    ur photo vy nice!!

    laine

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO, you take really good & nice picha lah lady. :)

    ReplyDelete