Thursday, December 20, 2012

20122012

In this special 20122012 day that could only happened for once in a life time, I have something to say and to express. Before this day ends, I would like to say with my deepest heart, I'll always be there for you no matter how tough life could be. I have to take this chance to confess before I have any regrets in life. You're irreplaceable, you're true, you're sincere and you're always mine. Love happens when no one ever realize and no one ever knows why. You came into my life and took my breath away. Life turns out to be more meaningful with you by my side. I love to love you and being loved by you. You made me the luckiest girl ever in the world. You're just too good to be true. :) navignoop, I love you and I'll always do <3

No comments:

Post a Comment