Monday, June 14, 2010

Home Sweet Home

finally
I'm officially back to my home sweet home.
so
HELLO everyone !
No matter you miss me or not
I miss every one and every single thing in Penang.
Overall
PLKN .... Okay lahh
not that bad, not that good too !
Somehow
I did fall into Malay songs. =P
No racist here ya.
Just listen to the lyrics, it is really awesome !





Andai ku tahu - Ungu




Kenangan Terindah - Samson





Tercipta untukku - Ungu





Tinggal Kenangan - Saleem

that's all for now. sorry for the spider webs you can see in my page. i'm trying so hardly to clean it up. =D

3 comments:

  1. Am I the first one to read this post? C=

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. tinggal kenangan. ahaha. the very famous song in my camp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY babe ;D you really enjoyed much huh. missed you. and the songs are not tempting btw. hiakhiak !

    ReplyDelete