Saturday, January 30, 2010

Working .

Like what I entitled, I'm currently working for part-time job.
Where? As?
It is located at D Piazza Mall, a cafe named D' FOOD GARDEN.
To know where is D Piazza Mall, it is actually in between sunshine square bayan baru and PISA. Further down after Old Town Bayan Baru. Just beside Mayang Mall as if you know. LOL
As waitress !
Yeah, I kinda dislike working life actually.
It took away my freedom.
I should be enjoying my three months post-spm holiday.
But, why should I get myself stick to the working schedule?
All in all, I just wanted to have a working experience.
Till now, I considered my working place as a not-bad-lah !
At least, I get to savour delicious foods every single working day.
*tamjiak!*
Yes, I am.
Anyway,
Hehe, I failed to be a PRO. I just broke a glass yesterday =P
Luckily, my boss wasn't angry with me. *phew*

Do you believe there are no any MSG / ajinomoto in our foods?
Also, we don't charge service charge and government tax ! GOOD?
Our fruit juice and dessert is way very worthy to drink !
In kopitiam, they blend just a little piece of the fruits and added VERY MUCH WATER AND SUGAR!
But us, we blend BIG PIECE of fruits and just added very little water and sugar !
You can taste healthy food yet I-am-sure-you-will-be-fulled-meal with a reasonable price !
So, no harm trying, right?!
Friends out there, to show your support, just come and visit me lah ! I seriously need it !
Yes, I'm promoting ! We are open from Monday till Saturday only. Our business hours is from 11am to 9pm. Please don't come too late. 830pm the latest ya =) I wanna go home earlier what.
Alright, that's all ! =]


P/s : If you still don't know where it is about, just come to me.
P/s 2 : I will quit my job on the 11th of feb, so, faster come lah ! hehe
P/s 3 : Support me and my cafe will do, don't go the restaurant beside my cafe! *thumbs down*
P/s 4 : We have vacancy for waiter/waitress / kitchen helper too. Kindly come for walk-in-interview between 3 to 5. Faster come interview!!




Posted by the only waitress of D' Food Garden , Tan Yi Ling .

5 comments:

  1. hmm~ u must go to eat often after that.. haha.. jia you la the only waitress..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaa. see first lo.
    kinda behshyok her. LOL.
    very bossy!
    now senior colleague came back d.
    so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha! tiok bo? summore help her promote ar? gud lor u! tapi the food there really got tat nice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 脸蛋 :thanks. but who are you?

    jie : hahahha.tiok la. promote la. sometimes i feel customer who doesnt choose our cafe like zou2 bao3 aneh. so ho jiak gok cheap. bo tax bo MSG gok mai. siao eh. LOL. my service gok aneh ho. hehehe. once she got business, her mood tiok better. her mood better, i tiok need not listen her complaint. I mar more eng and happy lo. =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. LAINE : heard that you are learning guitar and english right? wahh. im glad to hear that you are happy with your life. lets go hang out with sze meing during cny or after cny la. hmm, yeah, should get some working experience also. i guess it will be fun for you to go out and socialize or to work at some place that you like, maybe? Since your mum disagree, then you continue being a student la. not bad also lah. yeah. will be bored. anyway, enjoy with what you are doing la. Nope. dont wanna work anymore. you know la. freedom is so so important to me. yeah. going to end very very soon =P

    ReplyDelete