Wednesday, November 11, 2009

the day before 111109


finally,

the day my book is out.

I fail to be the first one that can see its production.

Sad? Not really.

But that feeling kinda bad.

I dont like it.

the efforts that I have paid these 2 years

the day I've been waiting for has finally come

but still, I don't get the chance to share my excitement and joy with my dearest committee members.

yet, can't receive the feedbacks of the graduates of 57th in that particular moment

where people goes 'wah!' 'yer!' 'aaaahh!' 'yay!'

WHY 1111?! why why why?!

ahh, fine, I know I couldnt change anything already.

is already a fact that I should accept.

To my lovely committee members,

althought I'm not gonna with you guys to distribute our perfectly done graduation magazine,

still, please appreciate the moment and remember the days we shared together,

also, remember the scene where our friends receive the book with a BIG smile!

capture the good shots! I wanna feel it and see it!

come on, a proudly present graduation magazine for all graduates of year 2009!

good luck guys!

no matter what, I know we already did our very best! well done!

no matter how people comment about the book, to me, It is the perfect piece of all!

though I'm not with you guys tomorrow, my heart, soul and spirit will still be there with ALL of you!!!!





written by,
YiLing
-boss' assistant-

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment