Friday, October 2, 2009

To 2009 PMR-ians



Here, I would like to wish all of the pmr-ians for year 2009 a very good luck and all the best on your coming examinations!


Xiang xiang, Shitting, Kath, Wenxi:

xiang : get off yourself from fb and the line!

shitting : get lost from the computer! no more appear offline or appear online!

kath : enough liao la, go study!
wenxi : don't keep on buy me and make me dating with anyone on friends for sale!
if anyone one of you are reading this post, please get lost and go study now !


you guys are not supposed to be in front of the computer !




guys, is just PMR, no big deal kay? work hard la.




Just do your best because I believe you guys can definitely do it!




加油!GO GO GO!




AZA AZA FIGHTING!
p/s : guai guai study la you all. At the same time, I want to tell myself this too! :P








-YiLiNg``=P

No comments:

Post a Comment