Monday, December 1, 2008

30.11.08


a birthday cake from my dearest friend =)


the natural one .


vaining .


yiruey . yiling


regina . yiling . yiruey


the birthday girl =P


lots and lots of thank you
i would i like to say in this post!
let's start off with SMS.

before twelve
`YEE PHENG`
`YI YEN`
`DEIDRE`

on twelve
`liangkeat`
`huiying`
`yinyee`
`khai ying`
`sherlene`
`jiahui`
`xiangxiang`
`yanduan`
`miyuki`
`khangchien`
`mayjing`
`regina`
`chawyeh`
`puiyin`
`yiruey`

after twelve
`chiewpoh`
`zhaomin`
`liewching`
`jiayu`
`yilin`
`xiawei`
`sherlynn`
`hanmay`
`whooimeen`
`tammy`
`yujuin`
`yingqi`
`yenling`
`tzeshyan`
`ziyu`
`DAD`
`xu-peng`
`haoyun`
`chunmun`
`amelyn`
`booteik`
`aunt`
`li-chieen`
`laykun`
`michelle`
`adeline`
`eva`
`hweichee`
`deanjiun`
`huiyin`
`yewyi`
`chunsin`

belated
`tingying`
`shingying`

special year i could say
i received calls when clock strikes twelve


1st Call
SHU MIN
2nd Call
JIN JIE
3rd Call
HOOI XIN + JIA JIA
4th Call
XUE TING
5TH CALL
UNCLE + AUNTIE

hooixin n jiajia failed to fool me
but never mind
i knew that they do plan it hard
LOL

To my beloved juniors
THANKS for the BBQ PARTY!!
I know you all used a lot of money and strength
to organize the whole party
I'm touched in my heart
but of course i did not cry. XP

To those who gave me presents and cards
I love all the presents
and I do love CARDS very much!
I apologize if I did not thank you all on the spot
I'll Thank all of you here
I'll appreciate all the presents and cards you all gave!
It means a lot to me

Lastly
Is an extraordinary birthday for me
wearing uniforms and taught public CPR
tiring yet meaningful

P/S
I treasure my friendship with the one who care me lots
I think you know who you are.
SO
-FRIENDSHIP REMAINS-

Once again
I'll wish myself a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I wish I could be happy always
That is the most important thing to me =)







2 comments:

  1. roar~~
    i read d list TWICE...
    but...
    where is my name?
    sobx...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe....soli....i left two marks to get it....paiseh...hehe...thanx 4 putting my name in ur list....wahaha....enjoy ur trip!!!
    ~yyt~

    ReplyDelete