Wednesday, September 17, 2008

SWEET 16 ?! =D





throughout this year
I really put much effort on celebrating friends/classmate birthdays
lots and lots of plans as i could said
I've celebrated with
buddies like

`yiruey
`gina
`kehsin
`s4E classmates
n etc.

I really like to see their joyful and touched expression of the b'day girl/boy
while others were putting effort to celebrate their birthdays
As long as they are happy
I'm really satisfied and happy too
And if they appreciate
I'm really thankful to GOD


hmm
among 6 of US
just left mine only
LOL
really wondering
and looking forward to the day
will it be SWEET and Unforgettable?
will it be a SURPRISE?
do really hope that all i listed above will come true
I know I'm greedy
but
birthday mar
some more sweet 16th one
so of course must be sweet, right?
but actually every year I'm quite headache with who to celebrate with
due to TOO MANY gangs of FRIENDS
I'm kind of muka tembok
but no choice
is the truth wert
XP




friends out there!
make me cry lar this year
^^
Ahahahaha!!
countdown from now should be
74 days
woohoo!
*wink*

2 comments:

  1. make u cry? owh swt.... (=.=)

    here to wish u happy beEARLied birthday lor! XD

    lame....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhahaha..
    funny you~~
    Happy birthday to you!
    kakaz
    XP

    ReplyDelete