Sunday, May 18, 2008

-5 1 2-




EXAM . SZECHUAN EARTHQUAKE

the day we started our mid year exam is also the day a terrible catastrophe had happened ------
SZECHUAN EARTHQUAKED

unfortunately,
many people especially children died in this few days.
some are lucky when they were saved from the collapse building
but it still end with 'kick the bucket'
recently
I have watched many charity shows and news about the szechuan earthquake
many scenes cause my tears to drop on my shirt
in that moment
I felt so lucky that I am save and i am not involved in it
I knew that how life is important to us
they are just a kid .
they are still young .
they should have much hopes .
they should have a bright future .
but
it destroyed just in a short while
many still waiting to meet their kids and parents
but the chances is so small
and they never give up!!!

through this unpredictable earthquake with a 7.9 magnitude
we saw many kind and helpful people that are willing to sacrifice their self to help the needy
such as aider, doctors , nurses, fireman, army and so on.
and the biggest thank you to the one who donates
by watching the pictures and touching scenes of the victim and the situation in szechuan
I have been so sad as i can do nothing except watching how suffer they are
anyway
I have donated money ^^
this is the only thing i can do
sobx T.T
as we Malaysian
consider very lucky
we are in peace actually
we should appreciate everything we have now include we ourself
don't ever try to commit suicide
it is ridiculous!!


Back to exam
finally we finished our midyear exam
pray hard I passed all my subjects
oh my god!!
this is the only thing I aim for my results
too bad
I am kind of useless


I sincerely hope that szechuan's victim will rebuild their homes as soon as possible and were saved from the devastating earthquake
well
MALAYSIAN please be thankful to GOD that you are safe!!




5 comments:

  1. 世界不会永美好,天灾无情人嚎啕;但愿世人一条心,献出爱心现人道。

    希望四川灾民们,尽早从伤痛中走出来,以坚强生命力继续证明自己!

    ReplyDelete
  2. god bless u & sze chuan villagers!!!
    amitofo!!!!hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. liangkeat : hmm.. thanks lar.. really need god bless for them ler.. me tio not very need nia.. kakaz XP

    lookid: ur poem again? hahaha not bad lar u.. also very gan xing lor.. kakaz XP

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you lar! 感性?U hvnt see my 性感的一面 gok ler! vomit.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. yanduan : yea.. i donate d!! hahaha XD

    hazel : waa.. ur eyes really flooding ar? kakaz.. touch leh =P

    ReplyDelete