Thursday, March 27, 2008

ME--- for now


recently
days are really tough
and tired
now i realize the time for me is not enough

but then
no matter what
i don't have the choice to choose what i have to do
what i can do is just accept everything i have to do

i don't really like people around me
but actually they let me know what endurance is needed for
i do admit that my EQ level not really low
i smile doesnt mean i am happy
i have no reaction doesnt mean i have no feelings
is just that i know there is no point for me to argue for this and that
i know what am i doing
and i'm sure it is always ME!

close and true friends help me lots in facing any kinds of problems
love them much.
love friends and family the most!

MUM always give me the hugs i'm waiting for
DAD is the place i can get my happiness
i'm the only child that's why i dont have to share things with siblings include parent's love
hahaha.
how lucky i am

anyway
this is my first blog!!
thanks for visiting
until next time!
bubu~ xP



3 comments:

  1. hahax! yi ling! swt...
    wah, ang mo! now gonna touch it more, noe y lar hor. hahax!
    hmm, although busy, oso nid to live happy oso ya! happy go lucky, lucky mah go.. (soli cannot continue, swt..)
    anyway, wish u have a nice blogging life oo! tatax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey....nt bad ho...gt blog d...
    some more one and only u...haha
    anyway....do enjoy ur life k...
    byez

    *sher*

    ReplyDelete
  3. See u today...
    U looks so tired...
    Take care of urself,ya?
    Form 4 life is like this.
    Haiz....
    now a day,everybody is wearing a mask...

    By the way,congratulate u have ur blog,ya!
    I'll always view ur blog to more bout u~

    ~Yynn~

    ReplyDelete